what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Monday, November 7, 2011

German beer bread

I love cooking and I love making bread.

Some years ago I came across a recipe similar to this one and I was immediatelly hooked.

I am copying the recipe from the above website for you

Ingredients

How to make it

  • Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix first five ingredients together well. Pour into greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Pour butter over top and bake 10 minutes more or until brown. Best when eaten warm.
My tips:
Instead of cheese or bacon etc, I like using thyme which gives a wonderful flavor to the bread and matches perfectly the beer.

Prost!

No comments:

Post a Comment