what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Guide to a better life - Step 9: Do it yourself

Let's make some calculations.

If a mani-pedi costs around 50 $ / 35 Euros a week, this means that - if you want your nails to always be pampered - you have to spend around 2.600 $ / 1.820 Euros a year just for that.

In case you want your eyebrows to be well shaped you have to spend around 520 $ / 400 Euros a year.

Also, if you want to have a professional make up on once a week when you go out, that may cost approximately 2.000 $ / 1.800 Euros a year.

Total? Over 5.000 $ / 4.000 Euros a year.

Now, that is a lot of money and I see no reason why one should spend all that when they can do the simplest thing.

And what that would be? In case you are not the most able person in the world (like myself for instance, it is impossible to get my nails done properly this why I use this tip) you can take classes on how to have by yourself your nails done professionaly, how to put on make up, how to correctly shape your eyebrows.




The cost of such seminars should be only a fraction of what you would be called to pay if you wanted a professional to do it for you.

You will be able to know what to buy, which are the best colors for you and you will know how to finally apply that eyeliner evenly to both eyes without messing up.






What I have learned is how to properly shape my eyebrows and how to wear a couple of different correct day and night make ups.

So go and find a school or a professional you trust and ask them to share their secrets.


You will be using them for ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment