what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Guide to a better life - Step 3 : Smile

When you are smiling you show people a positive side of yourself.

You seem to be the king of the world or something, right?

It shows that you are an optimistic person and that is always a good thing!



But, before you decide to display your... "inner world"... you must first pay a visit to your dentist.

Once a year you have to schedule an appoitment where the overal condition of your teeth will be evaluated, they will be cleaned, maybe whitened a bit (not too much, I beg you) and then you will be ready to conquer hears of bosses, friens and lovers.

And do not forget, beauty is not in the picture perfect teeth, but in the soul and personality of a person.

Try to stay a child and don't take things too seriously ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment