what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Celebrities...

They have personal trainers
Personal chefs
Personal beauticians
Personal stylists
Personal hair stylists
Personal make up artists
Personal assistants
Nannies for their kids
Fake teeth
Fake hair
Fake lips
Fake boobs
Fake nails
Lipos
Botox
Peelings
All kinds of ridiculous beauty and health treatments...

And STILL their photos need to be retouched
And STILL they manage to look "not so great" up close
And STILL they have cellulite
And STILL they have wringles

Just like the rest of us... but we do not spend all that money to look like that...

So the question is... Is it worth it?








No comments:

Post a Comment