what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

My favorite scent when I am at the office

I spent almost 10 hours every day in front of a pc.

Unfortunately it is not possible to have music on (too many people around, too many phones ringing..) so I have decided that at least I am going to have my office smell like paradise.

Recently I have discovered the Body Shop Mantaring & Tangelo spray and candle.




That smell is all I need to get me started right from the moment I open the door of my office.

It wakes up every part of me and fills me with energy.

The candle is on everyday and the spray stays in my purse ready for use whenever I need an extra push.

I love it!










No comments:

Post a Comment