what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Words that changed my life

Epicurus is my favorite philosopher.

He speaks of our world with honesty and rationalism, and this gives us the strength to see what is real and what is not.

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

Pleasure is the beginning and the end of living happily 

If the gods listened to the prayers of men, all humankind would quickly perish since they constantly pray for many evils to befall one another.



He has helped me realize what actually matters what does not.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment