what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blusher for the whole face

When I need to do a REALLY quick make up and I don't have much time or tools available, I use this old trick:

I put the blusher not only in my cheeks


But I also put a small amount on my eyes and lips.


All I need after that is a touch of mascara for my eyes and a sheer lipgloss on my lips.

This is probably one of the safest  ways to look fresh on the budget!

For a more natural look you can pick a peachy blusher like the Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush Nude Nuance 19


 For a more "girlie" look go for a pink one like the Dior DiorBlush Glowing Color Powder Blush #733 English Rose


Try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment