what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Eyebrow gone wrong!

One of the most common mistake women tend to make is to either overdefine their eyebrows or leave just a tiny line...






Both of these practices are sooooo wrong.

An eyebrow that is either too thin or too thick in my opinion makes the woman way older than her actuale age.





Some eyebrows have difficult initial shape to begin with, but even if you have a good shape first of all visit an experienced makeup artist who will show you which is the best shape for you.

The correct eyebrow defines the eye and gives depth to the look.

If it is too thin then the depth is gone.

If it is too thick everybody focuses on that part of your face and noone wants that.

There are many tips that can help you bring out your eyes, so look around and use them.







Just be careful at the end of your makeup routine and if possible ask a guy (a friend, family member or even your boyfriend) what he thinks.

In case your eyebrows are too much, they will probably hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment