what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Facial massager

About a year ago I purchased the Body Shop Facial Massager.

It seemed like a good idea in theory to have a special accessory to help you massage properly your face and have some benefits.





To be honest, I have not used every single day or every single time I was putting my moisturizer on, but I was using it regularly about two times a week.

Recently I have decided to be more persistent and I try to use it every day.

The results are very good actually, I have the feeling that my facial muscles are doing a bit of a "work out" which helps them stay firm, plus the cream is absorded perfectly.

A low budget purchase which has lasted, therefore recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment