what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday eyelashes

Now that we are all starting to think on what we should wear for the holiday parties, maybe it is time to take beauty a step further and have a little more fun.

Wear lovely and extravagant eyelashes that will make everyone remember you no matter what.

I am not saying you should make a fool of yourself, after all this is not the carnaval.

But what better way to start the new year than with a daring and over the top look.

Come on now, make a difference and step out of your comfort zone for once.

Have some fun and surprise people with your creativity.


Everybody will be watching you and if you manage to do it tastefully you will be the belle of the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment