what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Monday, January 2, 2012

12 days of eating

Yeap, I admit it.

This is how I spent my holidays.

Eating!

Of course I went out as well, to eat with friends.

Also I visited family members, to have some holiday meals.

Additionally I went for long walks in the city, eating street food.

Oh, I went to the movies as well, with a big pop corn bag in my arms.

Did I go to the gym? Hell no!

Did I do all my beauty routines? Most of them, yes.

Did I sleep enough? Yes, Yes and YES!

Now that the holiday season is over (is it? sigh) I can honestly say that I had a lot of fun this time, I have seen many things and visited people I hadn't seen in a long time and overall I had fun.

I did not spend much money other than the absolutely necessary like you know, the movies ticket, the popcorn and some presents for family (sorry friends, your only gift this time was my presence!), so I have managed to keep it quite low key.

After all, I needed to save money so that I can visit the hair salon (it has been 9 months since my last visit) and do something drastic!

It should be fun!

Oh wait a minute, I have to unbutton my jeans and get some air.......

I am so regretting eating like a horse... NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment