what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Mission Impossible IV

I am soooooooo glad I found the time to see the new MI movie and was not forced to wait until it came on DVD.

I am a huge fan of Tom Cruise and I love his films.

But this time there were an extra bonus, as Jeremy Renner was also starring so I had an additional reason to FIND time and go to the movies.

I LOVED IT!

The first MI was a classic one, a typical spy movie with lots of mind games.

The second MI was a fiest for the eyes. A yummy Tom Cruise flying and flirting and fighting the bad guys (ooohhh Dougray Scott was one hell of a good looking bad guy). Overall I enjoyed it A LOT!

The third MI was my least favorite one. I mean come on, Ethan Hunt getting married? They tried to that years ago at the James Bond series but it just did not work. Not to mention the totally forgettable story;ine despite of all the great actors that were in it but could not elevate it.

But this one, oh oh oh this one had it all.

Tom is growing up and he knows it but he looks pretty damn good and he knows that too.

He has taken advantage of all his physical abilities and made some amazing stunds, he shows how funny he can be, and he leaves room for the younger ones which leads me to...

JEREMY RENNER!

He was so good and funny and hot but he was careful not to overstage Tom Cruise although they played an equal one-to-one game.


I really cannot wait for his next Bourne film.

The closing point of this post is.. GO AND SEE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE IV, you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment