what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Departures, 2009 Best Foreign Language Oscar

I had never seen this film which won the 2009 Best Foreign Language Oscar, and when I found that it was on TV the other day I just had to watch it, even though I was really tired.


Sit relaxed, get yourself a handkerchief, close mobiles etc, and dive into a beautiful journey that celebrates life through death.


It is not depressing, on the contrary. 

It is a poetic film that gives you the opportunity to see that even an entirely different culture as is the Japanese,  dealing with death issues which are considered a taboo - as it is everywhere - can help you appreciate life and what you have.

It is a MUST SEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment