what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Francis Bacon quotes

A man must make his opportunity, as oft as find it.

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.

 Choose the life that is most useful, and habit will make it the most agreeable.

 He that gives good advice, builds with one hand; he that gives good counsel and example, builds with both; but he that gives good admonition and bad example, builds with one hand and pulls down with the other.

 Houses are built to live in, and not to look on: therefore let use be preferred before uniformity.

 I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.

 Science is but an image of the truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment