what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Friday, February 3, 2012

P90X - Chest and Back


Well... things are as simple as that: Push ups and Pull ups.






You push and you pull and you push again and you pull once more.

This is what it takes if you want to reallly, and by really I mean REALLY bring it on.

Simple moves but SO effective get you the best results and this is the epitomy of simplicity as well as effectiveness.

I really love the work and encouragement that the instructor is giving as well as his  moto "quality over quantity".

Less reps are acceptable as long as they are done the right way.

No fooling around with some humor and uplifting spirit may eventually get to do that chin over the pull up bar.. someday... who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment