what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Friday, February 17, 2012

P90X - Plyometrics

This is the second exercise routin of the P90X box.



Tony Horton has added some fun and not so boring exercises like the "rock star" jumb to keep your mind from thinking OMG HOW DIFFICULT IS THIS ONE?

For a beginner to succesfully complete the whole hour without collapsing would be probably a dream...

Even I who consider myself to be in a fairly good shape had some difficulty doing all the jumbs, and ups, and downs, and more jumbs for the whole duration of the workout without losing my breath from time to time.

I cannot say that it is my favorite workout of the whole set, but it is definitely making you sweat.. and THAT'S the point!

No comments:

Post a Comment