what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Guide to a better life - Step 4: Glow / Face edition

A shiny, glowing skin is always attractive.

But how do you achieve those - almost unreal - results that you seen on those magazine photos?

How can you make your face shine that way (without looking like a clown or something...).

First of all, you can't.

Most of the photos we see are sooooooo retouched that even the actual models / actors / singers do not look like themselves.

So now that this issue is behind us, we have to admit that some faces look really glowing and wonderful up close without the magic hand of the photographer pushing the right buttons.



There are some thing that you CAN do that will definitely make your skin glow and look beautiful.

First thing to do is to visit a dermatologist and see if there are any problems with your skin that you should be aware of.

Those zits may not be that harmless, or your skin could be more sensitive that you think.

Ask him to properly clean your neck and face in order to allow the pores of your skin to breath and accept all the beauty products that you will put on.

Your doctor should be able to guide you properly into the secrets of skincare, but focused on your skin type only, not by giving you random advice.

In case you are one of the lucky ones and do not face serious problems, then have your facial once a year and then take care of your skin every day.

Remember to properly clean your face everyday and wear those creams that are RIGHT FOR YOU.

Do not make the mistake of applying a cream that is too rich or too heavy for your skin, because you will get opposite results.

I did it once when I was 19 when I bought this luxury expensive day cream which was for women over 40 thinking that it would do wonders for me. Unfortunately I had horrible break outs within a week.

Of course I realized that it was not the manufacturer's fault, but mine.

I should have bought a product that was suitable for my age, my skin condition, my needs.

You must have once a week a nice scrub that will make your skin glow followed by a mask.

For me nature's way is the best way.

The results look amazing in every age.



I think it's worth it....

Small bonus: This is a tutorial for glowing make up, as shown by a beautiful girl with lovely glowing skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment