what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Soft skin!

You can make this easy facial scrub, which will leave your face smooth and soft!

Put in a bowl 4 spoons of sugar







Add 2-3 spoons of honey





And then some drops of Vitamin E oil (you can find it in almost every drugstore)

Mix well and apply gently to your face and with light circular movements take away that dead skin.



Rinse off and gently (again) dry your face with a soft towel.


 As a result you will have a lovely, soft and glowing skin.

The scrub can be used all over the face, lips and neck.

Avoid the eyes.

Remember, if you scrub your face once a week it is more than enough. Do not overdo it as it will do more damage than good.

This is not a "breakthrough" recipe, but I use it and it works.






No comments:

Post a Comment