what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Guide to a better life - Step 5: Glow / Body edition

Once I went to a beauty salon (it was a present for my birthday, I could not afford it myself...) and they gave me this "Cleopatra" treatment - if I remember it correctly - where they rubbed me all over for 30 minutes with a wet luffa sponge and a natural body peeling.



When the girl finished I touched my skin which felt like ACTUAL SILK!

It had never before felt like that, ever, so you can imagine my surprise.

I just could not stop touching my arms and legs trying to realize that this was the result of using luffa and peeling.

And that GLOW! Oh my lord!

So I decided to do it on my own at my house and I bought a luffa sponge (they are cheap) and along with a body peeling I made which is the same actually as the face scrub but instead of using sugar I put sea salt or grated almond and I also add olive oil (be VERY carefoul in the bath when you use olive oil).


Lately though I am in love with this wonderful Body Shop scrub and I use it regularly.
All this procedure pays off all year round!

Now that your face and body shine, we shall move to the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment