what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Guide to a better life - Step 7: Work it

Who has the time? No one.

Who has the energy? No one.

Who has the money? Don't look at me!

But still, in order to be able to live a balanced life we simply have to get off the couch and take care of ouf body NOW.

But there are always excuses for not taking care of ourselves.

We either work too much, or our children take most of our time, or we do not have enough money to go to the gym blah blah blah.

The one thing I definitely know is that if we decide it we will make it happen.

Now, unless there are severe health issues, stop wasting more time and start working it!!!!!!!

I have to get up at 6.30 every morning to go to a gym that is near my work, I start working out at 07.30, I finish by 08.20, take a bath, get dressed and go to the office by 09.00.


I like lifting weights and do cardio as well.

Am I bored every morning? Sure.

But I know that I have to do it and I feel really happy after that.

Is my body perfect? No it is not, but it is certainly in a very good shape.

Of course I still have a long way to go, but I have a goal and I am sticking to it.

Not enough time to go to the gym? There are thousands of working out dvd's today that give you a wide selection of different work out styles, routines and levels so it will be kinda hard to be bored.

You can put on a dvd when everyone else is asleep, or when you wake up in the morning, or when you come home after work.

In order not get bored you can devote each day of the week to a different style
.
Monday: Tae Bo (to start your week with energy)


Tuesday: Pilates (to stretch that body)


Rest for one day

Thursday: Belly dance (wait till you feel the burn in your arms and back and then come and tell me if it is not a good workout)


Friday: Zumba (to start the weekend early)




No dvd fan either?

Go and run, walk, swim, bike, hike, climb, play ball, dance, find a sport that you like and ask a sports club near you on details on how you can join their teams.

There are so many options out there that it will be difficult not to find something that suits your personality.

And remember, you have got to take care of yourself so that you can take care of the ones you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment