what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sudden change

One day you are at the beach, getting some sun, having lots of fun.

Next day you look for your umbrella and your sneakers.

The season is changing but the mood should not.

The rain cleans the air, the atmosphere, our souls.






Autumn is not melancolic, it is refreshing and it gives us those wonderful yellow - brown colors,and it reminds us that we should spend more time inside the house, with the ones we love and care about.

I am outside feeling the breeze and the small drops of rain, I take a deep breath and I feel like a whole new person.


No comments:

Post a Comment