what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tips for cellulite

There is only ONE golden rule for fighting cellulite:

Eat healthy - Exercise.

That's it mostly.

Be careful with what you put into your body and exercise about 30' - 60' min. daily.

BTW this is good for your health in general you know... you should do it anyway.

So what happens if this damn cellulite insists and just doesnt want to go away?

I will use this trick that a pharmacists once shared with me, and havent done it yet.

Anti-cellulite creams help reduce the APPEARANCE of cellulite, with a daily use.

But the biggest trick is to use different creams all the time.



This means that when the bottle you are using now is finished, then go ahead and buy a different brand, and then a different one and so on.

You can vary from heavy to lighter, from expensive to cheap, from brand names to simple ones.

The pharmacist (a woman) said that this trick gives a shock to the system and is not used to one cream only, therefore cellulite's APPEARANCE is diminished.

Promise to try it with my next payment.

I have to be consistent with this if I expect to see any results and FINALLY show a decent body to the beach next summer.

Let's see how it goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment