what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cream #2 - Results

The second cream is now finished.

It lasted for almost a month (I have to admit that I have missed using it for about 4-5 days) which is fine.

The product was placed from my knees up to my belly and to my upper arms.

The feeling of the skin this time was more like velvet.

After carefully checking my problem areas I can say that after two months of regular use in total, the cellulite appereance is reduced by a 40% in the area above my knees (which is the most problematic area in my body).

Also, I have noticed about a 50-60% reduction in my legs and buttocks, about 60% in my belly and my upper arms are now practically cellulite free (I know, weight training has helped too).

So, if I keep it up there is a possibility that by the end of the 12 months experiment, I may end up having an almost completely smooth skin.

Even if at the end I have 70-80% reduction in the cellulite appereance, then I will definitely be happy.

Still 10 months to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment