what are they?

Things I love to share are the ones that make my day when I wake up, or make me feel good about my self, or even better help me learn something new every single day.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Cream #1 - Nivea 10 day serum results

The first cream is now finished and I have to say that I am very satisfied.

For a low cost serum (around 10 euros) which was picked up by my local market, I thought that the results were excellent.

The texture of the serum was slightly sticky which I did not mind really since it was absorded really fast.

There was not any significant difference to my skin texture by I did see improvement in the appearance of cellulite.

The bottle lasted for about 20 days and I was putting on serum once a day (in the morning after the shower) all the way from my knees up to my belly and to my upper arms.

Overall good product and worth its money.

No comments:

Post a Comment